Skype Party! I cannot even express how lucky I feel to have the best family in the world! Seeing everyone and talking to you all made me so happy! Thank you!
I think it was Macie or Teagan that asked me what I love most about my mission and so I thought about that last night as I couldn’t sleep. There are so many things but a few of them are:
- Watching people go from being just here on the earth to knowing their purpose, that God loves them, and changing. That is probably the number one thing that I love to see!
- Having set aside time to study the scriptures! Every time I read, I learn and feel the spirit. I knew that before, but know my testimony of daily scripture study is solid.
- Learning to get over myself and serve others.
- Meeting all different kinds of people and feeling like they are part of your family because of how much you care about them.
- Being reminded of how important attending church and ward families are for strengthening us.
- Getting out of my comfort zone and doing hard things!
- Iowa’s green grass and cornfields
I could go on but I think that is more of an answer than Macie or Teagan wanted 🙂 This week the work was slow but the gospel is still true! Here are a few pictures of my old district as of Thursday, Sister Toles, the Ensigns, and Bj Saito.
I love you all! Have a happy week!